Xona Microfluidics, Inc. is now offering contract research services.
We perform research studies using both murine (rat and mouse) and human stem cell derived neurons. We have a state-of-the-art research lab, including a high content ImageXpress spinning disk confocal imaging system (Molecular Devices).
Our PhD level scientists have extensive expertise in neuron culture-based assays. Areas of expertise include:
- Axon injury and regeneration
- Axonal transport
- Co-culturing models
- Inhibitory/excitatory synaptic changes
- Functional synaptic properties
- Alzheimer’s disease and neurodegenerative disease models
- Neurodevelopmental disorder models
- Toxicity testing
To discuss a potential project, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org